Hisar Anatolian Shepherd Dogs

Anatolian Shepherd Dogs in the UK since 1976. Fun blog page about this 'n' that!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cornwall, United Kingdom

Welcome to the blog pages of The White Family. Hisar Anatolian Shepherd Dogs since 1976 and now also Kehlibar Akitas, based in the West Country. Our posts are of our dogs, old and new, and also family and friends. We only update our blog occassionally, so be sure to pop back for updates!! Enjoy!! *** Please also see our blog for our family business, AutoTek South West ***

Thursday, September 14, 2006

In Memory of Natalka - 15/9/1998

Princess Natalia Maria Gabryela Czartoryska
"Natalka"
Hisar Anatolian Shepherd Dogs
15th September 1998
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
My best and dearest friend.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Angels in my heart......
When I have no-one to turn to
and I am feeling kind of low
when there is no one to talk to
and no where I really want to go
I search deep within myself
it is the love within my heart
that lets me know my angels are there
even though we are miles apart
a smile then appears on my face
and the sun begins to shine
i hear a voice so soft and sweet
saying "everything will be just fine"
it may seem I am all alone
but i am never by myself at all
whenever I need my angels near
all I have to do is call
an angels love is always true
on that you can depend
she will always stand beside you
and will always be your friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Semavi Lady said...

Wonderful tribute :)

1:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home