Hisar Anatolian Shepherd Dogs

Anatolian Shepherd Dogs in the UK since 1976. Fun blog page about this 'n' that!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cornwall, United Kingdom

Welcome to the blog pages of The White Family. Hisar Anatolian Shepherd Dogs since 1976 and now also Kehlibar Akitas, based in the West Country. Our posts are of our dogs, old and new, and also family and friends. We only update our blog occassionally, so be sure to pop back for updates!! Enjoy!! *** Please also see our blog for our family business, AutoTek South West ***

Friday, May 23, 2014

*Jotars Collies & Australian Shepherd Dogs*

In response to malicious rumours which are circulating relating to Sharon, and her dogs, I would like the following to be read, and shared as necessary. These accusations and rumours WILL be stopped and the perpetrators exposed.


************************************************************

25th April 2014.

To Whom It May Concern.

Re: Sharon Gladwell ~ Jotars Collies & Australian Shepherds.


Having had various letters, emails, photo’s and so on bought to my attention; I felt the need to respond. Not because I’m Sharon Gladwells best friend, or because I have known Sharon for many years, because neither is the case.

I can however write as someone who has been spending time with Sharon and her dogs away from the dog show scene, in fact, I have only attended one dog show with Sharon. I am relatively local to Sharon, and through other ‘dog’ friends in my local area, I became friends with Sharon. I have always been in awe of her photos of her wonderful gang playing together on the beach, along with the amazing video’s she records, and openly posts on the internet. I had to meet up with her and see it with my own eyes.

I meet with Sharon several times a week, and my adolescent Bull Terrier was instantly accepted by her gang of extremely well behaved dogs, as was I. Through our meetings, I have begun to lose my heart to Australian Shepherds, which are totally different to the breed I have grown up with and previously owned. I have learned an awful lot about the breed, their care, their needs, not to mention the health issues which Sharon scrupulously tests for. I am also aware of the sacrifices, both personal and financial, that Sharon has made to import, health test, and breed from what she considers to be the best available dogs. Her soul aim is to maintain, improve and preserve the Australian Shepherd Dog – that is very clear.

The temperaments of her dogs, all of her dogs, Rough Collies, and Australian Shepherds are second to none in my experience. So much so, that I had no hesitation in inviting Sharon, and her dogs to my home, where I have my own dogs, and children. Sharon’s dogs are clean, well groomed fit, healthy happy dogs.

I am totally at a loss to understand why someone would put into writing that someone has cruelly treated, and even killed a dog, why would Sharon invest all her time, effort, finances and emotion into importing dogs, then health test them (which is extremely expensive), then cruelly treat them or kill them? Really? Do people really believe this? Have the people writing these statements even met Sharon Gladwell? Spent time with her? Seen her dogs at HOME? More importantly, seen the way her dogs are with her? They ADORE her! I have never seen any sign of any of her dogs ever being mistreated, distressed, injured, nervous, or any other signs of abuse of any kind. What I have seen is a gang of dogs instantly responsive to their owner, having amazing fun playing together on the beach, in the sea, ‘hunting’ together on the towans and marshes. I have seen them when random ‘outside’ dogs appear, and have never seen any aggression from Sharon’s dogs whatsoever.

I have my own photos and videos of Sharon’s dogs, as well as all the videos and photo’s posted on the internet by Sharon herself. There is nothing to hide. I am also of the understanding that there is a photograph of a specific bitch which appears to have been mistreated, or neglected being circulated who is allegedly owned by Sharon. I for one have met Sharon’s Australian Shepherds, and this dog is NOT one of hers. These allegations against Sharon Gladwell are extremely serious, and the relevant actions will be taken against the perpetrators.

I have been involved in pedigree dogs, specifically Anatolian Shepherd Dogs all of my life. I have been involved in importation, breeding, showing and rescue. I am a good judge of character, and I do know a nice dog when I see one. When my knowledge of Australian Shepherds is greater, I will be, without hesitation, putting my name on the waiting list for one of Sharon’s puppies. I know that my puppy with be from sound, healthy parents, with excellent temperaments. I also know that the aftercare, advice and back up offered by Sharon is for life ~ something not offered by many breeders these days.

Regards


Caroline White
Hisar Anatolian Shepherd Dogs (UK).

cc Walters & Barbary Solicitors.
     Australian Shepherd Dog Club of UK
     National Australian Shepherd Dog Association of GB

Visit Jotars Collies, Aussies & Sheltie at http://www.jotars.moonfruit.com/

***************************************************

Find Hisar Anatolian Shepherd Dogs on FACEBOOK at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hisar-Anatolian-Shepherd-Dogs-UK/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home